I was tagged by blogging friend and super talented runner, Hailey, who blogs over at Striding Strong, to take part in the Tuesday Randoms questionnaire, so here goes!
1. What is something people might be surprised to learn about you?
I love dancing! I took ballet lessons from the age of three and still pirouette around the house sometimes.
2. Have you ever met someone famous?
I've been privileged to meet two of my running heroes: Zola Budd and Bruce Fordyce. Both such wonderful people.
3. What is something you hope will never come back in style?
Those little neon ankle socks that we rolled down and wore three pairs (in different colours) over each other, ha!
4. What is one thing on your travel must-see bucket list?
Iceland. And everywhere. And Iceland.
5. Who would you want to play in a movie of your life?
Sandra Bullock. She's fun and silly - something I think I was until life happened...?
6. Who is your favourite Disney princess?
Probably the least "princessy" one - the redhead from Brave?
7. What would you sing at karaoke night?
Not gonna happen anytime soon. Or, uhm, ever.
8. Who would you want to be stranded on a desert island with?
Will and the kids. We'll live off fruit and coconuts and be the coolest Swiss Family Robinson ever. Seriously.
|My desert island mates of choice.|
9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I actually have two: People who don't know how to navigate a four-way stop (it's quite simple, really); and runner's who don't return a greeting while out running. Boo.
10. What clothing item do you have way too many of in your closet?
My closet is super simple - I prefer spending my money on experiences.
Thanks for the nomination, Hailey!