I had one of the most memorable runs of my life today.
|Eight feet, three wheels, and one goofy-grinned mama.|
We had our first ever run together as a family of four! You'd better believe that this grin is going to stay etched on my face for a long, long time...
I have so many things to say about this run...
1. WE. ALL. RAN. TOGETHER! And everyone loved it! [Although I did hear a few (fitness-related) groans coming from The Dawg's side, ahem...] Happy, happy mama.
2. We went from zero to zzzzz in seven minutes flat.
|Fast asleep times two.|
3. I was a walking (running) fashion crime.
4. And it (unintentionally) got worse as the run progressed...
5. The Dawg is back! Or he's on his way back - slowly but surely. Yay!
Hope your run today was fabulous too! Happy weekend!